If you could say one thing to Robert Elstone what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinvinvin

Player Valuation: £1m
Today and Friday I’ve been in Manchester City centre and I’m sure I’ve seen Robert Elstone doing hill sprints and burpees on Store Street at the back of Piccadilly both times. The first time I came almost face to face with him and almost said “are you Robert Elstone?” but flapped it and then made tracks because I was just hanging around watching him do the sprints trying to figure out if it was him. Since I couldn’t think of anything to say I thought I’d look to the forum for some suggestions in case it happens again.. so, if you came face to face with Robert Elstone about to start a hill sprint, what would you want to say to him?

Just say, Giggidy Giggidy

a2b884eae6088c0e042faa315cc87851.png

Today and Friday I’ve been in Manchester City centre and I’m sure I’ve seen Robert Elstone doing hill sprints and burpees on Store Street at the back of Piccadilly both times. The first time I came almost face to face with him and almost said “are you Robert Elstone?” but flapped it and then made tracks because I was just hanging around watching him do the sprints trying to figure out if it was him. Since I couldn’t think of anything to say I thought I’d look to the forum for some suggestions in case it happens again.. so, if you came face to face with Robert Elstone about to start a hill sprint, what would you want to say to him?

I'd suggest just leaving him alone to be honest mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.