New Everton Stadium Discussion

Ha !
We'll be lucky if - when, they allow people back in the ground to get 60% due to social distancing...purely a temporary measure of course and we'll review it as and when.
And well have...if we're lucky to get one...a brand new ground with a 31,000 capacity for the forseeable future.

Ive tried that and it's rubbish, the TV lags behind the on field action

So do some of our players TBF......

Of course they will mate, however if you've got a choice between sitting in the boozer with your mates before/after the game watching the other games with a pint or sitting at your seat with a 7 quid hot dog with no ale I know what people will choose
At the moment you have a number of choices where you can do that, there is only ONE boozer within close proximity to BMD.

At the moment you have a number of choices where you can do that, there is only ONE boozer within close proximity to BMD.

Aren't they supposed to be building a few bars/restaurants around the proximity of the staduim though?

Me personally, having a Tele at my seat wouldn't make me go the game earlier or stay later. Each to their own though, think that idea is more for fans who don't go very often and are after the complete experience

Just completed the questionnaire.
Some of the seats look expensive.
They say it’s just a guide for now but you can put at least another £200 on top of what you pay now
I was budgeting for that kind of price increase, to be honest. I'm paying about £550 now in the Top Balcony, I'll gladly pay the extra for a stadium befitting Everton Football Club and I expect to spend £20/£30 per home game if the facilities and quality of beer allow me to. Compare that to what I spend now which is a big fat zero per game ie nothing per season.

Not many pubs around Bramley Moore at the moment but anyone with an eye for business could probably buy up or rent industrial unitS nearby and convert them to match day pubs if they could get change of use once they had guarantee that the stadium was being built.

The safe standing needs to be at the back of the South Stand not the front.

Too far from the roof at the front so the noise will not amplify to the rest of the stand as well as it would if at the back.

The transport situation is still a disappointment to me. Reading the planning there's no chance of a ferry terminal ever and unless there's significant additional demand close by there will be no new rail station.
At some point there will have been or will be discussions about a retractable or fixed docking point we can ferry fans to and from up and down the river. You would hope.

At some point there will have been or will be discussions about a retractable or fixed docking point we can ferry fans to and from up and down the river. You would hope.
I would like to think that was considered as it would be ideal for fans who come over from the other side of the River but I'm sure I read somewhere that this idea had been ruled but not sure why.