2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes more than wages sadly....needs to be in a team capable of competing..this squad is still 2-3 very good transfer windows away from that...
Ancelotti asked him to give us 1 more year...that was never gonna be long enough
Depends what we do this season. We're in a decent enough position, it's still early and we can strengthen in January.

Cost us more points than Pickford this year ! Needs to be disciplined, healthy and playing !
Hopefully gets through international break intact !

He's leaving end of the season anyway. I'm interested in how the club is going to replace him seeing as, regardless of who the opposition is, we lose almost every game he doesn't play in.

“It's all been talked about, Ancelotti's already told me he's counting on me for another season, he asked me to hold on for a bit,” Richarlison, 23, told Globo Esporte. “It all depends, if a good offer were to come in, we sit down and talk, that's part of football. We're still talking about these details, working things out. “He's bringing in new players, so we'll sit down and talk, but I think I can hold on for another season.”

Pretty sure he has outgrown us. If he is sitting on his sofa watching the last three games - and he strikes me as an intelligent guy - he is asking his agent to look for options. We need to begin to plan for life post richy, scary as that is on most recent evidence.

The players tribune piece by him is incredible

His background was so tough, working multiple jobs as a young teenager, travelling 100s of miles just to be rejected, and he kept going, very impressive.

The end part about the Paranatal was eyeopening too, he so often uses his platform for good

Hope he stays forever

Status
Not open for further replies.