2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was ok with his subs coming on. It’s his players going off that I couldn’t get my head around. Nkounkou should have stayed on with Delph going off.

I’d have liked to have seen Gordon or Simms instead of tosun to be fair.

Got it wrong today the Don. But you can only play what you have.
Good decision on Olsen.
Don’t like the way he uses Doucoure.
Should have had Bernard or Gordon in over Gomes. He tried to setup for the full backs, but Kenny is slower than a Boris Johnson decision and Niels inexperienced.

i think he looked at how soft we was last week and tried to shore it up. Let’s face it the penalty was so soft. I think we probably would have won the game if it wasn’t for the penalty.

His worst day as Everton manager, he has had an absolute shocker. Gomes and Sigurdsson either side of the striker. How can you look at that and expect it work?!? Then 3 holding midfield behind that. FFS.
I have to agree here. I get that he had quite a few options not available today. But his alterations were abhorrent. The midfield 3 were fine. The two wingers had to be the most square peg round hole thing I have ever seen. His reluctance to give Gordon a go is baffling at this point. This is THE time to give him a shot.

Got it wrong today the Don. But you can only play what you have.
Good decision on Olsen.
Don’t like the way he uses Doucoure.
Should have had Bernard or Gordon in over Gomes. He tried to setup for the full backs, but Kenny is slower than a Boris Johnson decision and Niels inexperienced.
I thought We should have used Niels more and offered more protection for him to get forward. He looked like he was a little afraid to express himself.

I don’t see us winning it, 3 defeats on the trot I think.
Didnt fancy us , the last couple of games and dont fancy us agaist United, we have been very laboured for ages.
Dont know how he picks some of these players every week and are tactics are sterile as well we are to slow going forward and create very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.