2020/21 Niels Nkounkou

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he starts and really impresses like we have seen so far, surely we have to find a way to fit he and Digne in until Richarlison and James are back. I get that you don’t want round holes square pegs, etc. etc. but you go with your strongest team available if at all possible. We will likely get to see if the baller we saw in the cup is the same baller in the league. Go Niels

Hoping he starts over Delph tomorrow

that at maximum or whatever his name is , is very skill full and will beat his man a lot of the time. Trouble with delph is he will either get booked in the first 10 mins, get injured in the 12 min or just get skinned the whole game. At least neils can get forward and has pace to try and recover when st max does beat him. The other good thing is that st max final ball and end product aren’t consistent hence why he’s at the horse punchers .We can’t keep clean sheets so to win this we are going to have to be attack minded and that’s why I would role the dice and play Gordon and neils down the left and I’m still unsure who to play on the right as Godfrey needs backing up and doesn’t offer anything going forward from what I have seen so far. We can’t have no attacking threat down both sides and that why I’m with you and hope delph doesn’t start... especially at LB

I think with no Richarlison ahead of him tracking back he may struggle today.

Newcastle aint great but they are direct with pace out wide so will be a big test of him defensively.

I think with no Richarlison ahead of him tracking back he may struggle today.

Newcastle aint great but they are direct with pace out wide so will be a big test of him defensively.
He'll be up against Jeff Hendrick or Ryan Fraser and Niels is comfortably faster than both.

Saw some training pictures of the lads and Niels seems to be very popular and centre of attention. Good signs !good luck to day young man!

that at maximum or whatever his name is , is very skill full and will beat his man a lot of the time. Trouble with delph is he will either get booked in the first 10 mins, get injured in the 12 min or just get skinned the whole game. At least neils can get forward and has pace to try and recover when st max does beat him. The other good thing is that st max final ball and end product aren’t consistent hence why he’s at the horse punchers .We can’t keep clean sheets so to win this we are going to have to be attack minded and that’s why I would role the dice and play Gordon and neils down the left and I’m still unsure who to play on the right as Godfrey needs backing up and doesn’t offer anything going forward from what I have seen so far. We can’t have no attacking threat down both sides and that why I’m with you and hope delph doesn’t start... especially at LB

It's the right side to worry about with St Maximin as he plays from the left. Not sure who he'll play there tbh. He cuts in a lot and hopefully Allan and Doucoure will sort him out then.

Status
Not open for further replies.