2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the most natural goal scorer on the books. His best games have been, shock of horrors, when he starts (Newcastle, Bournemouth and cups this yr). Think he has scored in every game he started and now has 4 in 4 for PSG.
For me has been badly treated by Silva, Dunc (especially against Utd) & now Carlo. No way will he play for us again and you can't blame him for not wanting to come back
Yep. The gob on him when he scored his last 2 goals for us said it all. He was done here.

Think he’ll end up like Rom, not a very good footballer but a really good finisher. Players like that are always more suited to dominant teams just because they get more chances. He’s no where near good enough to lead the line for us and I don’t think he’ll get the time to learn it. Much better for everyone if he stays at a PSG type for a good fee. He’ll thrive and we’ll be able reinvest.

Scored though and as you are such a big advocate of DCL who had his fair share of awful games to get to where he is I am surprised at your reaction to Kean

Because you’re talking about us keeping him for this season, in the present, where he wasn’t very good. It’s not like he’d just smashed 20 goals in last season and we’ve shipped him out on loan is it. Kid couldn’t trap a bag of sand.

Because you’re talking about us keeping him for this season, in the present, where he wasn’t very good. It’s not like he’d just smashed 20 goals in last season and we’ve shipped him out on loan is it. Kid couldn’t trap a bag of sand.
Barely been given a chance this season and when called upon has scored some, now we can't afford to lose DCL and this lad is scoring. It was the start of his second season, should have been given til January.

I don't really find it surprising that he's scoring in a better creative side. I think it would have happened here too now that we have James to actually create, but there was no reason for us to play him unless DCL got hurt. He's a natural goal scorer in terms of the movement and instinct. I think profit is the best we can get out of this now.

Barely been given a chance this season and when called upon has scored some, now we can't afford to lose DCL and this lad is scoring. It was the start of his second season, should have been given til January.
He's probably asked to go. Backup for PSG is still getting plenty of games and coming off the bench in big ones.

No surprise to me he is scoring he is a finisher but the rest of his game is very raw. Also it seems him and his agent had decided to move him on hopefully we get a decent return. The issue is we did not replace him or Theo. Now our squad looks very thin in forward areas.

An enigma. I'm not sold because I don't think he's dependable. You can always count on max effort and committment from DCL and Richarlison. Kean seems to run hot and cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.