2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jordan Pickford has had enough crap heaped on him this week, I'm not going to add to that by blaming him for the two Southampton goals, especially when the rest of the team just seemed to wander about without any sense of urgency or commitment. Anyway, it's hard for a goalkeeper when the sun is in their eyes :cool:

IMG-20201025-WA0004.jpg

Thats it mate. It’s just pathetic how much bias there is. It’s beyond the point of bitterness now, it’s just pure hatred. So many heads falling off and so many once respected hosts, journalists and pundits all showing their true colours. I don’t know how far we’ll finish this season but I just hope we keep our heads down, keep picking up the points and working hard.
Yeah this is it mate. Picking up stupid reds in 2 games which ruins any attacking threat we had down one side isn't going to help our cause. Although I hope the club fight todays just looked like a coming together for me

I think it’s very harsh to blame him for the first goal.

Correct, was a similar strike to Coleman’s against them at GP a few years back. No keeper is stopping that

Think he was slightly unlucky for the second too, without the Sig touch I think he stops it

Status
Not open for further replies.