2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not DCLs type of game. He was bossed today therefore we effectively didn't have a striker. All strikers are different...DCL is a similar mould to a target striker. We need a mixture up front and with Richy missing we became inaffective.

I don't even remember one cross to him in the box because the entire team behind him were awful. He has already proven this season that if he gets the service then he will score. Not DCLs fault today imo. He got no service at all.
Think this reason is the argument for a type of Danny Ings forward. Service cut off means DCL's game is not effective therefore a different type of forward solves the problem. We are going to get a good few games like this this season so we need to be prepared and have someone to add to the mix. This was a reason why I wouldn't have minded King coming to Everton

Think this reason is the argument for a type of Danny Ings forward. Service cut off means DCL's game is not effective therefore a different type of forward solves the problem. We are going to get a good few games like this this season so we need to be prepared and have someone to add to the mix. This was a reason why I wouldn't have minded King coming to Everton

Nah we didn't need another forward.

Ellis Simms init.. when he comes out the kids league... any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.