Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The amount of people up Liverpool’s arse is unreal.

Keep your mouth shut, knobhead.

I’m so glad we have a classy manager who doesn’t comment on other teams affairs other than just saying ‘they’re a good to team who have certain qualities and will give us a difficult game’ or something along those lines whoever we are playing.

Carlo should use the media and the saints managers comments to rally the troops - siege mentality and take this nextman club apart

I’m so glad we have a classy manager who doesn’t comment on other teams affairs other than just saying ‘they’re a good to team who have certain qualities and will give us a difficult game’ or something along those lines whoever we are playing.

Cause they are nothing to him. A posh stain on the way.

4-2 or 4-1 win for us tomorrow. We will most likely concede. But (hopefully) we can score a few goals.....
So let's hope that Rodriqeuz plays. And sprays pinpoint passes all over the park.
We open them up (even though they scored 3 last week.......they also conceded 3.). So if on our game we will have chances. DCL to score a brace.
JR scores. And lets hope that Iwobi steps up and also scores.

This Everton team to me has 6 to 7 players that I trust to get the job done. But the downside for me is that we also have 4 or 5 players that have been letting everyone down now for a few seasons. Can Those players now step up to what we all want them to be.....
Those are the players that will lose us this match. They need to step up.......

No passengers needed tomorrow. Southampton will be a handful. So no need for any of our players giving them a helping hand.
No mistakes from Pickford. No sloppy defending from Mina. No wayward passing from Gomes. No disappearing act from Siggy. No nonsense from Iwobi. And no missing sitters from ..........everyone.
So it's solid defending and then.be clinical when we get chances.
So it's a 4-1 win for us. Thats the cue now for everyone to back a 0-0 .
One saint flattened last week. (Saint Virgil of the Tulips)....... Eleven saints flattened tomorrow.
Up The Toffees.......

How ? If the next player doesn't see it as an opportunity ,how do you think he sees it ?

I heard from a friend who coaches lower division football in Germany that it's pretty common for squad players to be happy when teammates get suspended or get injured because they now have a chance to play. Sounds pretty messed up but I'm sure it's true.

Even though Southampton are decent, i am expecting a reaction and for us to be really up for this after the insane abuse that has gone on the past week. There is a good chance we will score a few goals i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.