2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our club has no balls. Only the fans and one ex kopite trying to prevent the media from dragging us through the dirt.
and you would like the club to stoop to their level,Not for me. there is a time and a place for everything and i'm sure Carlo will speak out when that time arrives

8d63f5ed89c996e7430e827830bf93e4.jpg

"Why are you scoring points eh, lad? And how d'yer spell Anshulotty lad?"

Paul Joyce to his Kopite mates tonight:

"Did yer see me say that to Ancelotti eh lads? Did yer? Did yer see me put him on the spot lads? Did yer? I was good wasn't I lads? Please say I was lads. I'm one of the gang aren't I lads? I'm just like you lads."
He's definitely become enamoured with being the Kopite twitter legion's favourite journo. Can't wait for his next 'chaos behind the scenes at finch farm' article about us (which I will have someone copy and paste to me for cuz I ain't paying for it)

He's definitely become enamoured with being the Kopite twitter legion's favourite journo. Can't wait for his next 'chaos behind the scenes at finch farm' article about us (which I will have someone copy and paste to me for cuz I ain't paying for it)

This is past being a joke now, it is childishly pathetic. What can one expect with the mentality of the RS.

Absolutely top-class trolling from Don Carlo and, what do you know, a snivelling little redshite bum-licker bites on it harder than Luis Suarez. You love to see it.

I agree with comments earlier about if we were to win something, I don’t know what Kopites would resort to. I’ll leave that to the more imaginative folk. Doesn’t bear thinking about, really.

The Athletic did one today with one of the questions being “How will football cope after Pickford’s challenge”

AE9-A9-F97-D48-F-4-C60-85-CC-5-C480-AEB23-B3.gif
I'm loving that it's getting more and more absurd with each day.

Just seen the headline on sky for Pele's 80th birthday today. Was expecting the article to say "we caught up with the 80 year old legend to ask him what he thought of Pickford's assault on the greatest defender of all time".

The most bizare thing is you read kopites screaming he rattled Ancelotti. Wtf did they watch.
The desperation is real cringe now. And it comes from klopp. Not talking about losing as you dont ever want a good loser. Big smiley everyones my friend when he gets his own way. Bitter spiteful chap when he doesnt.
They're becoming a real bore now.

Status
Not open for further replies.