2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Joyce the little disrespectful rat.

Who is he to question Ancelotti like that?

Cant get his head around the fact a footballer picked up a knock and felt the effects of it after the game? He’s clearly never played a game of football in his life the little rat.

Questioning Ancelotti’s integrity is disgusting and it’s disrespectful. You can almost hear the bitterness in his voice the little rat.

I’ve never seen a manager a top manager questioned like that before and the cheek of it “point scoring”.

Honestly, I think Joyce deserves a ban from pressers for that

Not permo, just enough to send the message that we aren’t going to tolerate that sort of thing

In all honesty mate I think the club have allowed us to be dragged through the mud this week. No former players speaking out in support for Pickford while all their PR machine and ex pros, pundits journalists etc... were all over him, it was saddening.

We’ve just virtually allowed the same cronies who instigated death threats to Pickford and his baby son, by their dangerous rhetoric reporting, to freely ask questions, which have led to even more disrespect. Has the club lost it’s balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.