2020/21 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Beckham the same.
Funnily enough those are the only 2 injuries I can think of that come close to the media attention VVD has got, and that was mainly due to England in the World Cup. Nobody gave a damn about Uniteds season potentially falling apart.

Funnily enough those are the only 2 injuries I can think of that come close to the media attention VVD has got, and that was mainly due to England in the World Cup. Nobody gave a damn about Uniteds season potentially falling apart.

Hold on, are you telling me VVD ISNT the first player to be injured in a game of football and that this whole mass hysteria is sensationalised garbage? You’re having me on surely?

I’ve seen book of condolences, wreaths, poems, tears, protests, potential law suits and media outrage and after all that he isn’t even the first player to get an injury in world football? I don’t believe you....

...Lineker another who struggled for many years with a toe injury. Such a crucial area for a footballer, those injuries have to be managed very carefully.

i’m old, but I’m really not a fan of modern lightweight boots, especially on these surfaces which offer very little give. Hope the lad invests in a decent pair of Puma King going forward, rather than a pair of pink boots with his name on!!

Puma Kings! Now you're talking. Every centre half's best friend. Absolutely essential for leathering objects/people around the place. Still my favourite boot.

It would be nice for some clarity from the club as to what's actually happening with him. The longer it's left to guesswork by the fans the worst it likely is.

Status
Not open for further replies.