Our New ColombianToffees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our new Colombian fans are ace. Big fan of the way they've embraced the club, the fans and us load of loonballs on here.

James has started something beautiful
Long may it continue
Evertonians are ace too. Like @UptheTofees said, your passion and love for the team truly shows in this forum. I'm very much delighted to be part of it now and for the long run from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till @Death us do part :)

Evertonians are ace too. Like @UptheTofees said, your passion and love for the team truly shows in this forum. I'm very much delighted to be part of it now and for the long run from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till @Death us do part :)
Being a Blue has its downsides but it also makes you feel like this....

And this...

There are many others of course but disfruta!!!!

Being a Blue has its downsides but it also makes you feel like this....

And this...

There are many others of course but disfruta!!!!

Cheers pal

Not gonna lie, brought a little tear of joy this morning did these.
God do I miss you lot and going the game.

#UTFT
Not gonna lie either ....... brought me to tears too , all the pain is worth it for such memories.
#spirit of the blues
#COYB

@Jamo Martinez Qué ignorancia? conoces bastantes equipos para no ser Colombiano.

I grew up in Ibagué so our family follows Deportes Tolima. They were not a very good club when I was a child but have improved tremendously in recent years, winning the league a few years ago and they are currently on top of the table, just like the Blues. I also follow Nacional. I started following them mostly because of René Higuita. They were a huge club when growing up and played a lot of international matches like Copa Libertadores.

Cuál es tu equipo en España?
Higuita......... what a character, for all you young lads thinking that Pickford does some unusual things on the footie pitch, feast your eyes on this at Wembley
this wasn't after the whistle had gone or anything, this was live during the match.

Higuita......... what a character, for all you young lads thinking that Pickford does some unusual things on the footie pitch, feast your eyes on this at Wembley
this wasn't after the whistle had gone or anything, this was live during the match.

@irishtony1878 that's such a memorable moment by Higuita, thanks for sharing it. I don't think anyone before him had actually completed the scorpion kick during a live match. He was a very entertaining goalkeeper and a very important figure for our National team during the late 80's and throughout the 90's.

It sounds like an interesting night indeed. What brought you to Medellín? Tolima were definitely the underdogs, that night was super exciting because we had never won the league so it was special, but even more that we beat Nacional.
I wish I was hanging out with Tolima fans that night, but good luck finding that in Nacional territory.

I was on vacation in Colombia and when I got to Medellín I stayed for 6 months because I liked it so much. I lived in el estadio and could hear the crowd cheering a few times a week. Then I went back to Australia for 10 months.... and now I find myself living in Colombia again for the past 16 months except first in Cali and now in Bogotá. PS Colombian companies are REALLY run badly, I work here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.