2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
James and Allan may well have been Ancelotti signings

But Nkounkou, Jarrad, Godfrey, are all Brands signings, and with limited time, they've all looked very good

Not to mention that young Swedish lad

Our youth recruitment has been very good this last year which I credit to Brands
Who knows who was who’s signing but Paul Joyce has just wrote an article explaining that it was Carlos relationship with niels’ agent that got the ball rolling there. Joyce seems to think most of them are Ancelotti signings. No mention of brands

Ignoring loans and backup keepers (irrelevant in the grand scheme of things), these are the players he’s signed, right?

Richarlison
Digne
Mina
Bernard
Gomes

Iwobi
Kean
Gbamin
Delph
Branthwaite

Allan
Doucoure
Rodriguez
Nkounkou
Godfrey

I’d give him 3 more years. That second transfer window was abysmal but I’ll let him off. Gbamin has been injured constantly. Kean seemed like a coup but he’s been turd. Delph maybe made sense as backup but also bad. Iwobi was the real shocker as Brands got utterly desperate on deadline day.

lol

He's here one season and the summer signings are 1000% better than Brands' tat.

Face it, your lad's just a Hugo Boss suit with f.a. inside it.

you ever think that the reason brands can actually get these deals done now is because of Carlo being here. Imagine you’re James and brands is selling you the idea of playing for Silva. Hefinally can sell the project as it now seems plausible and achievable .

you ever think that the reason brands can actually get these deals done now is because of Carlo being here. Imagine you’re James and brands is selling you the idea of playing for Silva. Hefinally can sell the project as it now seems plausible and achievable .

Good point. Maybe this is the symbiotic relationship brands needs to recruit well. If he does it well now, then I suppose we can't drop him in the pit of crocodiles in moshiris back garden.

His signings of Branthwaite and Nkounkou is a case of too little too late.

Whichever way you cut it he's been ineffectual. And, yeah, I think Ancelotti's people are the changing of the guard.

Let's face it, if Brands left no one would be that arsed...apart from you know who and his man crush.

....surely he can’t have signed those two, he was on gardening leave.

You just made the case for Brands not needing to be here with an outrageous salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.