Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rat went in studs up. Ankle snapping intent from him clear there.

View attachment 105146

this shot puts a whole different spin on it. Shows clearly 2 players doing the same thing.. stretching at pace to win the ball.. as someone said.. could easily have been the other way round. Well done to the ref and FA for not bucking to pressure and looking at the pure merit.

Didn't happen as the Kops***es own the media. How can Souness have a go at Pickford when he has done a lot worse??
I'm still amazed that only Carragher called him out. I shouldn't be really as it's been clear that serious journalism in the MSM is an oxymoron.

If footballers were charged with assault for dangerous fouls, Souness would have been sent down a long time ago and wouldn't be getting out any time soon.

Carragher was more or less on the money in saying that 99% of footballer don't try to injure opponents. Souness was definitely in the 1%.

I'm still amazed that only Carragher called him out. I shouldn't be really as it's been clear that serious journalism in the MSM is an oxymoron.

If footballers were charged with assault for dangerous fouls, Souness would have been sent down a long time ago and wouldn't be getting out any time soon.

Carragher was more or less on the money in saying that 99% of footballer don't try to injure opponents. Souness was definitely in the 1%.
I am more amazed Carragher did not follow the party line.

I've had some time to think about this and I'm starting to get worried about Liverpool and their fans.. I think we should just do what's right and write to the FA and demand that Liverpool be given the 3 points and that Pickford gets banned for however long it takes VVD to come back, and that VAR in games involving Liverpool is done by Phil Thompson.. will that be enough make them happy?
“I’m starting to get worried about Liverpool and their fans” Blimey you’re years behind most of us mate!!!

Has anyone got a clip of the header by Richarlison against the post? Someone said Alexander Arnold pulled his shirt and it should have been a penalty. Richarlison clearly seen to be angry after it. Perhaps it caused him to lose his head when he went into the challenge with Thiago.

Has anyone got a clip of the header by Richarlison against the post? Someone said Alexander Arnold pulled his shirt and it should have been a penalty. Richarlison clearly seen to be angry after it. Perhaps it caused him to lose his head when he went into the challenge with Thiago.

He grabbed him but not much in it. Very soft, not a big deal really.

From 6:50 onwards in this video is glorious - from Henderson's screeching into the camera after scoring to our bench celebrating the overturned VAR decision it's enough to put a smile on your face lol

Tell you what, they are making a serious rod for their own back here. If Thiago times one wrong and injures someone, every other team is going to demand he is put in jail!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.