2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villa fans pointing out that the same happened with one of their players and there was no outcry. Same as us with the Gomes injury. I'd bet every team has had similar with no big outcry.
Think some of the Villa fans comments about the RS supporters will be felt by fans of other teams.
The RS are hatred and it seems that they are getting hated even more

1603116740739.png

Jesus christ.

Has it been discussed about the whole double jeopardy with GKs giving away pens. They changed rules a few years back where the goalie gives away a pen that it's a yellow when it's a genuine attempt to play the ball to stop the triple punishment of 1, conceding a pen, 2 having a man sent off, 3 having to sacrifice one of your outfield players in a forced sub to bring on your sub goalie.

Surely by that ruling, had VVD been onside wouldn't it have only been a pen and a yellow?

Has it been discussed about the whole double jeopardy with GKs giving away pens. They changed rules a few years back where the goalie gives away a pen that it's a yellow when it's a genuine attempt to play the ball to stop the triple punishment of 1, conceding a pen, 2 having a man sent off, 3 having to sacrifice one of your outfield players in a forced sub to bring on your sub goalie.

Surely by that ruling, had VVD been onside wouldn't it have only been a pen and a yellow?

FA CORRUPTION LAD IN THAT CASE

...I think you get sent off for dangerous play regardless. Can’t imagine if a keeper chinned a striker, the referee would give a pen & a yellow.

...I think you get sent off for dangerous play regardless. Can’t imagine if a keeper chinned a striker, the referee would give a pen & a yellow.

Yeah I get there has to be line like for example Pickford also can'tonly get a yellow and a pen if he whipped out a pistol and shot van djik.

Dunno by their language there had to be a "genuine attempt" to play the ball for the keeper to escape full punishment, which tbf Pickford was genuinely trying to play the ball, but he's also just genuinely a hot headed idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.