Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad.
You can't own up to what happened.
You have to find some kind of pathetic "well you did that.."
You all know Pickford is not fit to be Prem goalkeeper . There have been many posts about that.
And if you had any decency you would be disowning what he did. Exactly the kind of hysterical behaviour you have talked about at length, but this time causing harm to an opponent
But I see none of that.
Nor does anyone concede you got the benefit of a bad decision re Henderson's goal All the bollocks about VAR and brown envelopes is unsupported by any evidence. As if, in any case, there is some kind of divine scoreboard
You should be embarrassed.
Did this plastic actually think we’d all be in floods of tears, devastated that VVD is out? Like we’d all be like ‘oh TERRIBLE that that bad decision went our way - I will PERSONALLY write to the FA and get the whole result overturned, how DARE a decision go against Liverpool this CANNOT happen’. Clearly never been a game in their lives but that’s a standard let’s be honest.
Get back to Twitter kid, you’re far from home

How sad.
You all know Pickford is not fit to be Prem goalkeeper . There have been many posts about that.
And if you had any decency you would be disowning what he did. Exactly the kind of hysterical behaviour you have talked about at length, but this time causing harm to an opponent
But I see none of that.
Nor does anyone concede you got the benefit of a bad decision re Henderson's goal All the bollocks about VAR and brown envelopes is unsupported by any evidence. As if, in any case, there is some kind of divine scoreboard
sad-story-bro.jpg

How sad.
But I see none of that.
See you tomorow as you dont have anything better to do than be an internet troll. Laughing at you never with you

How sad.
But I see none of that.
You are here looking to villainize us bc you already hate us, let's be honest. Most on here know it was a stupid tackle but and we got lucky w the VAR decision, but you seem to want to paint us poorly regardless.

Fact is, we still managed to get a draw, and it shouldn't be a sin to be happy the cards fell "in our favor" the way they did

Also, news flash, being a "fan" means we're fanatical, none of our reactions are supposed to be black and white or make sense, of COURSE were happy vvd is out, you're our threatening rivals and he's a huge piece of your squad that's THAT good

How sad.
But I see none of that.

Wow, chill the hell out. ITS JUST A GAME

How sad.
But I see none of that.

we should be embarrassed? You got a mirror mate? Look in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.