Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the Spanish network here, which belongs to NBC, just keep going on and on about the foul on VDD and the offsides goal.

I know for a fact that if it was the other way around, no one would look twice.
Found this for you.

Without going too far back in time there was a blatant foul by VVD on DCL in the Anfield league derby in December. No one even looked at it if I remember correctly. Would have been red card and penalty to us.
2-1 at the time too allez,they also conveniently missed the stamp by Terence Trent Darby on Richarlison I think at 0-0,yep we got bashed in the end but those decisions change results.

Stroppy Kloppy...
IMG_20201018_154726.jpg

How sad.
You can't own up to what happened.
You have to find some kind of pathetic "well you did that.."
You all know Pickford is not fit to be Prem goalkeeper . There have been many posts about that.
And if you had any decency you would be disowning what he did. Exactly the kind of hysterical behaviour you have talked about at length, but this time causing harm to an opponent
But I see none of that.
Nor does anyone concede you got the benefit of a bad decision re Henderson's goal All the bollocks about VAR and brown envelopes is unsupported by any evidence. As if, in any case, there is some kind of divine scoreboard
You should be embarrassed.

How sad.
You all know Pickford is not fit to be Prem goalkeeper . There have been many posts about that.
And if you had any decency you would be disowning what he did. Exactly the kind of hysterical behaviour you have talked about at length, but this time causing harm to an opponent
But I see none of that.
Nor does anyone concede you got the benefit of a bad decision re Henderson's goal All the bollocks about VAR and brown envelopes is unsupported by any evidence. As if, in any case, there is some kind of divine scoreboard
How's Rawk at the moment fella?

How sad.
But I see none of that.

How sad.
But I see none of that.
It ain’t your year pal, All of you lot are are making yourselves sound bitter and pretty childish

How sad.
But I see none of that.
When in a hole.......

How sad.
But I see none of that.

Breathe, relax and let it go.

How sad.
But I see none of that.
Oh hello.

How sad.
But I see none of that.
How sad you join to look at what everton fans are talking about. Players will always make bad tackles are alot worse than pickfords he didnt go into to cause that injury even your ex player said the same. You got anything to say about your players behaviour in the past bitting a player, even yesterday robinson on allan. Id be embarrassed to if i was you havent you got anything better to do

How sad.
But I see none of that.

I see nobody questioning Robertson’s challenge outside the rulea or that VVD took a risk going for the challenge and needs to accept some responsibility himself. You can’t go in the shower without getting wet

Status
Not open for further replies.