Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should anything come from all this nonsense that the rs are now trying to do. Then every team in the league should bombard the powers that be with complaints concerning every little dodgy VAR decision from now to eternity.
Including us..........especially us.
The rs get any of yesterday's decisions overturned. Then potentially in the future every dodgy decision could be overturned. A predecent would have been set.
Or is it only the rs that can complain.......moan.......cry........boo hoo.....

We should now complain about everything. Starting with those few bad tackles on our players yesterday. Also give out a statement concerning the ever so biased media. State that comments from the likes of Alan Shearer and others are a disgrace. And damaging to the game. @@## them.

Last comment.........the powers that be should now tell Liverpool to do one. Point out that RS players will also be retrospectively banned if action be taken against Everton.
So everything stands. It's a 2-2 draw. It's a point each. And Pickford plays next week (don't know if that's a plus or a minus tbh ).
And we all move on. Up The Toffees.........Don Carlos almost ...but not quite Dogs of War Toffees.
Ps.........Rant over......
The PL and FA will do nothing, you can’t over turn a game after it’s finished, would be the end of football, teams would refuse to play

16:50 if you want to hear how Liverpool fans react to VVD going in hard on James.

Of course, it is fine if they are dishing out hurt to the opposition players, fans pushing locals in fountains, slabbing, launching fireworks at national monuments and listed buildings, offering straighteners online and just being general terrors. Just don't try and do anything back or call them out over it.

Already had dealing with a few of the customers this morning. Just spent the time correcting the spelling and grammar mostly.

I used to think I hated hendo a lot, but that little meff Robertson absolutely boils my blood.

Everything he does makes me want to ring his little scrauny neck
Apart from being a sly melt and not as good as hes made out defensively, hes got far too much to say - hes like an oul woman. Bout time he got clocked more by refs too along with Fabinho and Milner...two more of their innocents.

That wouldn't matter, the only thing that counts is where he was when the ball was played to him, another inch or 2 closer the passer and the goal would have stood.
I'm pretty sure it does matter, the offside rule states if you come from an offside position to an onside position to receive a pass you are still deemed to be offside, as I said in my original post I'm not sure if Mane did not seen any replays of the incident.

Nothing quite like a kopite meltdown to put a smile on my face.
Here's one to savour.
Look up the word 'Copra', and after reading it's definition, try and disagree. This word actually screams out to be spelt with a 'K'.
Their title would be Kopraphiliacs. How apt would that be. Perhaps we could petition the FA for a change in their title.

Having reflected on the game one of the things Everton have missed for years is a bit of genuine grit and snide. This is something all the winners have, from Kendall's first stint teams, through Alex Ferguson's teams, mourinho's Chelsea, and yes even Klopp's RS.

I'm pleased we dished a bit out, the irony is we didn't actually show much snide as the only two meaningful impacts were visible, in play and correctly dealt with by the ref in both cases. All the snide came from Klopp's boys from 'showing who is daddy', to the disgraceful already falling down body shape of mane and Salah every time they receive the ball near an opponent, to the sly off the ball kicks from Robertson and mane. This faux outrage from the RS covers up the cheating and dark arts that they have perfected and probably worth at least 6 points a season.

Any objective view of the game sees more that RS got away with and we can feel aggrieved about than the other way around. Sod 'em and their need to justify every point dropped as not their fault.

Man. All I know is we have to be much better next time. I don’t want to lose the next one against these. We are much better than we showed yesterday. I’d blame international break if it wasn’t [Poor language removed] FC we were playing against, but it’s obvious that we have to get mentally stronger before the next one. Thank crap we didn’t lose

It’s nice to see the reaction from their lot. They call us bitter but when we lost to them in the past we haven’t looked at dodgy decisions, we have put it down to our players not being good enough on the day.

They should be looking at their keeper, dodgy defence allowing free headers, Thiago for mistiming the pass to mane or mane for going too early...

All that’s not to mention VVD’s clearly bad technique in not riding that challenge as you are taught to from an early age.

I don’t think violence is nice and shouldn’t be part of the modern game but I suspect one day Karma will come full circle on people like Robertson.

I’m suspecting a leg break or complete 90 degreee ankle hanging off by a thread injury or something along those lines in the not too distant future for him. Followed by Vigils from the cult and cry’s of he’s a lovely lad and not that type of player....

Imagine if the likes of Cahill or Carsley were in the side now, he wouldn’t be getting off lightly with shytehousery like that.

Liverpool players, fans, commentators and pundits alike are crying about how unfair the reds were treated by the refs during the derby but there were many faults that were not called against Everton. Here is one against Mina by Mané. They can continue boohooing all they want but the reality is that we are on top of the table and they can't stand it.

I don’t think violence is nice and shouldn’t be part of the modern game but I suspect one day Karma will come full circle on people like Robertson.

I’m suspecting a leg break or complete 90 degreee ankle hanging off by a thread injury or something along those lines in the not too distant future for him. Followed by Vigils from the cult and cry’s of he’s a lovely lad and not that type of player....

Imagine if the likes of Cahill or Carsley were in the side now, he wouldn’t be getting off lightly with shytehousery like that.

We have Pickers ending there big tank of a centre back. Who thought he was clever laying a few challenges on.

That’s all we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.