Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost count of how many times they replayed the Pickford challenge, each time expressing their absolute shock and horror, over and over. I had to mute the rest of the game.
How dare they have a decision go against them. Oh, the injustice. Oh the poor unfortunate victims. So sad... blah... blah... blah....
Anyone else and it's, "It's unfortunate. But, well, these things happen. It's all part if the game."

It’s the first time that I can ever remember Everton getting most of the decisions our way. It’s a little bit of payback for all the crap decisions that they have had so swivel RS.

I don't think we did though. Richarlison red was harsher than the one missed on Mane and the tackle by Robertson was the worst of the lot, worse than Pickford's, as it was a cold and calculated attempt to injure. Pickford was just making himself big and collided with VVD (who appears to throw a punch at Jordan).

Absolute meltdown from the Reds, it's amazing. Making fun of us for having our best team in years yet still can't beat them and need everything our way to draw. So many hurt feelings from a club who calls us 'small'

The part of the globe he appears to be posting from has caused us bother in the past. May well be just a deluded tragic kopite, but its a good chance that may be a front to get unchecked access. Need to keep you all safe.
It was Hong Kong wasn’t it?

Kept checking my phone at work today. Felt like a win with the VAR decision. Worth it for the fume alone. But surely they have no chance of getting the result overturned?

Status
Not open for further replies.