Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre match: we will smash these. We are the form team. They lost 7-2. Carlo is the better tactician. Klopp has only plan A.
Post match: happy with the draw. They must be crying about VAR. I hope VVD is out for long. Richy should have gone in harder.
Classy.
he's so fewmin he decided to sign up to GOT just to post this nonsense, off you pop lad.

Classy. Yikes, you've had a bad day here! The irony is literally ripping right through me in hysterics!

Right lads, who is up for celebrating with fireworks and spreading a deadly pandemic amongst the city!! We will celebrate with class....
Yes, and let’s set fire to a landmark building!

Only because pre game many(not all) everton fans seemed convinced that this would be an easy victory...for various reasons...playing well, villa, carlo at Napoli....just remember, 3 points behind flying everton having played chelsea, gunners and you lot. Who've you played bar today? Spurs?...
You know who we've played you've been signed up on an Everton site all year lol

Only because pre game many(not all) everton fans seemed convinced that this would be an easy victory...for various reasons...playing well, villa, carlo at Napoli....just remember, 3 points behind flying everton having played chelsea, gunners and you lot. Who've you played bar today? Spurs?...
And your point? You're the best team in the land. No argument. We've been floating aimlessly through seasons for god knows how long and we look like we're getting our act together. So obviously, we're enjoying it.
Considering you support one of the most successful clubs in the world you do sulk and whine an awful lot.

Pre match: we will smash these. We are the form team. They lost 7-2. Carlo is the better tactician. Klopp has only plan A.
Post match: happy with the draw. They must be crying about VAR. I hope VVD is out for long. Richy should have gone in harder.
Classy.
CLASSY. Yes we are, your lot...
Date: 29 May 1985
Number of deaths: 39
Cause: Riot
Arrests: 34

Status
Not open for further replies.