Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snigger snigger. I hope Carra loses it again and spits at someone. I have to admit though, there Kraut manager was pretty gracious and came off laughing with Carlo. The kraut is not all bad, and OK he is a great manager and all that. Snigger snigger.

E68FF43E-25D1-47CA-BAE0-B4F3D1D29974.jpeg

How can Pickford possibly be ahead of Keane in the poll?

Challenge on VVD could've and most likely would've easily been a penalty AND a red, had it not been for the offsides

Also the other offsides. Disallowed goal... Pickford....

Keane was stellar. He has been all of this season. I was very harsh on him prior to this season, but this season I can't stop praising him enough. Well done.

Snigger snigger. I hope Carra loses it again and spits at someone. I have to admit though, there Kraut manager was pretty gracious and came off laughing with Carlo. The kraut is not all bad, and OK he is a great manager and all that. Snigger snigger.
Did you see his interview? Seething under the surface

How can Pickford possibly be ahead of Keane in the poll?

Challenge on VVD could've and most likely would've easily been a penalty AND a red, had it not been for the offsides

Also the other offsides. Disallowed goal... Pickford....

Keane was stellar. He has been all of this season. I was very harsh on him prior to this season, but this season I can't stop praising him enough. Well done.
I think it's because of the tackle on van dijk, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.