Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LFC have conceded 13 goals so far this season, the most of anyone in the league, along with WBA. They’ve conceded more goals than everyone in the bottom 3. They only conceded 17 in the whole of last season.
Not making excuses for them but they haven't got their best goalie playing for at least 9 of those goals

This is an actual piece taken from the BBC commentary :eek: another media presence with its tongue firmly up the high horse Tory fc rear

22418A4E-3211-4685-AA84-AB6F7CEF50AD.jpeg

Thankfully this is what followed.

A71731B2-F1D5-4D3A-BA4F-CF752339CD84.jpeg

who’s the ‘daddy’ now?

OK, let's face it. We're absolutely delighted. Not very often we manage to claw it back once in a derby, never mind twice.
The win remains elusive, but the blue half of Merseyside is definitely happier tonight.

This is it. You might not like that it's classed as offside but that's the letter of the law. Other teams have had exactly the same so it is consistent.
Exactly. It’s a tight decision, but tight offside decisions are given all the time by VAR. One day they might change the rules to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacking team, but until they do this is the situation for everyone. For some reason, the media only think it’s a massive injustice if the decision goes against one of the rich clubs.

Ive been absolutely brutal about him for probably the last 18 months, but he has been brilliant, since the restart.
Hes refound that defensive stability and the left footed passes and chips he drops into space are sublime.
Early days I know, but him and Holgate are gonna be good. Special mention to Godfrey as well.
Oh, and Pickford will definitely be getting a ban. The media is cranking into gear as we speak.
I just said the same to my young lad mate, no way Pickford is getting away without a retrospective ban of some kind, someone has to pay for them being robbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.