Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derbies are derbies...done with this game now, they can stew in it.

50497923091_04118097dc_z.jpg

:bye:

- Remember when McAllister moved the ball forward by around 20-feet and scored a freekick at the death.
- Remember when Westerveld kicked the ball at Hutchison's head and it rebounded into his goal.
- Remember when Gerrard stuck both feet into Naysmith's abdomen as he lay on the floor.
- Remember when Sloth did a fly-kick on Phil Neville.
- Remember when Rodwell was red carded for a legitimate challenge on Suarez.

Finally, these rats have had to take a bite of the derby day túrd sandwich.

Carraghar pulling down lescott
Gerard tell the ref to aend off hibbert
Clattenburg apparently saying “ you don’t give pens against Liverpool I’m the last minute “ to Moyes after the lescott pull down
I remeber Owen putting in a flying two footed tackle .. got the ball ... but was full sprint and going in head on and it wasn’t even a free kick

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We really didn't get started today, but still managed to come from behind (Ooh... err Missus) twice. It's nice to have a team that you believe can and will score goals as opposed to not knowing where the next goal will come from.

Giving my MotM to Jordan Pickford, but it was close with Michael Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.