Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer it stays 0-0, or they score the less I enjoy it. That's any match. It's a 10.30pm kick off here and I'm toying with the idea of going to bed early in the game and watching the rest in the morning, even if we score. I record every match, anyway, and never watch a match live unless it's an early kick off.

If I wake up while the match is still on I sometimes get up to see the score, but I never know the result. If we're leading I check the result but only look at their
score. I can often work out that we could've drawn but didn't lose, and I can watch the replay and relax a bit.

A lot of you will think that's mad, and maybe you're right, but it works for me.

The longer it stays 0-0, or they score the less I enjoy it. That's any match. It's a 10.30pm kick off here and I'm toying with the idea of going to bed early in the gameand watching the rest in the morning, even if we score. I record every match, anyway, and never watch a match live unless it's an early kick off.

If I wake up while the match is still on I sometimes get up to see the score, but I never know the result. If we're leading I check the result but only look at their
score. I can often work out that we could've drawn but didn't lose, and I can watch the replay and relax a bit.

A lot of you will think that's mad, and maybe you're right, but it works for me.
Makes perfect sense to me ;);)

Just get at them. Don't fanny around at the back, get it up the pitch quick to James and Richarlison, make runs in behind and we'll stuff these.
One of my biggest fears for today. I just don't get it, it never works or makes sense. Pickford with a roller to Keane, out wide to Coleman., back to Keane and then to Pickford who is immediately under pressure from the striker and punts it into touch or makes a mistake.

I'm really hoping you smash Liverpool, and if we can't win the league I'd like Everton to win it. About time you won the league again. Good luck;)
All you punters cheering on a Man City supporter who wants his team to win the league. Thanks for the nice complementry comments............But.
Come on people......there is only one team that we should be wanting to win the league..........Everton. @@## Man City......
If pushed to name another team to win the league instead of us.........Burnley.
Why not...........
Now let's win this match today. Forget about Man City.........Up the Toffees.

We really need to be testing Adrian - far too often we've been unable to capitalise on them having second or third choice goalkeepers in the nets. Hope J Rod gets some sexy shots off and DCL is again roaming the six yard box to knock in any rebounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.