Derby predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel more sick going in to this Derby match than I normally do!
Usually I'm expecting us to lose and have one or two dodgy decisions go against us that we can use as an excuse.
This time, we genuinely look like we have a good team and I'm half expecting us to win.
That's where the sickness comes in - I'll be more upset if things don't go our way this time.
In fact the last time I felt like this was probably when we had Lukaku firing and we somehow managed to let them scrape a 3-3 at our place.
And before that it was the 2012 FA Cup semi when we really really should've won.
For once I just hope good things come our way against them.

If we stop that playing from the back sillyness and just put it over their high line we will beat them just give the ball to James and he with pick them off with his supreme left foot

I feel more sick going in to this Derby match than I normally do!
Usually I'm expecting us to lose and have one or two dodgy decisions go against us that we can use as an excuse.
This time, we genuinely look like we have a good team and I'm half expecting us to win.
That's where the sickness comes in - I'll be more upset if things don't go our way this time.
In fact the last time I felt like this was probably when we had Lukaku firing and we somehow managed to let them scrape a 3-3 at our place.
And before that it was the 2012 FA Cup semi when we really really should've won.
For once I just hope good things come our way against them.
You wrote everything I'm thinking. If we lose I'll be devastated.

Can see a draw , guessing Mane being back for them, so he can cause chaos .

Emerging teams seem to get what might be a signature win that elevates them up to a higher level, thinking Man city thrashing United at old Trafford. This Everton side are too early into the rebuild for it to be at that level, but it sure is a huge fixture, only sad the fans won't be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.