Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I took it as you was saying we dont need to sign another striker as in your words he "looks the part" which to me means he's done a decent job at Premier League level which isn't the case.

Not saying in time he couldnt develop and do a job but I doubt it would happen overnight so will agree to disagree mate
Will you two please stop flirting

no Brooks please. Is the Tom Davies of Bournemouth. Has gone downwards since he broke into their first team.
Remember when we played them last season and they were fighting to stay up: he looked absolutey uninterested / didnt put in a shift at all. So swerve. Would prefer Gordon over him any day.

no Brooks please. Is the Tom Davies of Bournemouth. Has gone downwards since he broke into their first team.
Remember when we played them last season and they were fighting to stay up: he looked absolutey uninterested / didnt put in a shift at all. So swerve. Would prefer Gordon over him any day.
Was injured most of last season, still seems to be struggling in terms of fitness. Before his injury he was far better than Davies is likely to ever be.

Status
Not open for further replies.