Old Everton Pictures

Everton v Spurs, Goodison Park, 1st May 1972 / cant find this game in my bible sparse crowd -
View attachment 104243

Think the reason you can’t find it in your bible Joey is that the date could be wrong? Just checked, the game was 1st March, crowd was 21,600! This looks as though it was taken in the Park End, so looks like not many Spurs fans made the journey!

P.S just spotted @PSB1 beat me to it - apologies!

Found this pic and it says it is West Brom. The fellah looks like the very same fellah on previous pic and the kit is the same

27 March 1964 Jones (Own Goal) v WBA (H) West Brom centre half, Stan Jones falls as he deflects an Alex Scott cross past his own keeper during a 1-1 draw

everton v west brom 64.jpg

Found this pic and it says it is West Brom. The fellah looks like the very same fellah on previous pic and the kit is the same

27 March 1964 Jones (Own Goal) v WBA (H) West Brom centre half, Stan Jones falls as he deflects an Alex Scott cross past his own keeper during a 1-1 draw

View attachment 104299
Great investigation those socks are identical to the ones I posted @The Trinity stated it was not Forest .......

@The Trinity. That reopens the mystery photo of yesterday?
Problem solved..........it's Stan Jones and West Brom. Wouldn't have known that. But now that it's been pointed out I can remember WBA playing in that sort of kit.
Their away kit.
Sorry for throwing a complete spanner in the proceedings by suggesting Ron Yeats. I was even toying with the idea that it could have been Middlesboro. But I don't think that Everton played Boro in Pickerings time at the club.......
Ps.......I just wasn't that convinced with the idea that it was Yeats. The kit I admit completely threw me......

Problem solved..........it's Stan Jones and West Brom. Wouldn't have known that. But now that it's been pointed out I can remember WBA playing in that sort of kit.
Their away kit.
Sorry for throwing a complete spanner in the proceedings by suggesting Ron Yeats. I was even toying with the idea that it could have been Middlesboro. But I don't think that Everton played Boro in Pickerings time at the club.......
Ps.......I just wasn't that convinced with the idea that it was Yeats. The kit I admit completely threw me......
It threw most of us. Even pinterest got it wrong. We all has an inkling it wasn't Forest but these things are there to test us :)