2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to make fun of someone via their dream? lol

You're life must suck; see how long you last this time.

How long I last? My old account isn't banned, merely abandoned.

Feel free to check.

If I'd been perma banned in the past and was attempting to fly under the radar, it wouldn't be very clever to use an identical username and posting style would it.

How long I last? My old account isn't banned, merely abandoned.

Feel free to check.

If I'd been perma banned in the past and was attempting to fly under the radar, it wouldn't be very clever to use an identical username and posting style would it.

Oh we know who you are - an embarassing poster that eventually will blow up again.

Oh we know who you are - an embarassing poster that eventually will blow up again.

"We" lol lol lol Self appointed Mod syndrome.

Tragic you mate, one of the saddest creatures I've ever encountered online.

We as in the whole forum patiently waiting for more meltdowns.
I seriously doubt anyone other than you has that little in their lives that they give a monkeys really. In fact, I'd put good money on it.

It's hardly a melt down telling someone who happened to be a mod to do one but alright, if you get some kind of moral victory out of it... You and your tragic little anime avatar crack on.

Digs at Jordan included on a review of Pope!

NICK POPE
Absolutely positively consummately inconspicuous by his very presence, which is an incredibly refreshing thing to say about an England keeper. What is lost in the slightly more basic distribution is made up for in the lack of jumpy, jittery nonsense. And the three central defenders ahead of him can be expected to shoulder more of the passing burden anyway. Pope is happier to master the basics of the position instead, including headbutting the knee of a rampaging Kieffer Moore to stop the Wales striker scoring. Unorthodox but effective.

I think Pope is a more reliable goalkeeper and his height is clearly an advantage, I’d have him over Pickford but would be too expensive, Olsen is a similar stature but I still think Butland would of been a good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.