Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we were ever bothered about a Keeper until Fleetwood and Brighton happened now we're kind of scrambling and also unwilling to spend money on one, Might just have to ride this one out till the summer.

it’s true but it also highly unlikely you’ll get a top class keeper in the final days of the window. Whoever comes in needs to be decent enough to possibly out him and I’d guarantee the serious scouting starts now for either January (unlikely) or next summer.

Unless a miracle happens with this clown I’d put my house on it that this will be his last season as our number 1

There are much better keepers out there - he's also not the only one under pressure - Kepa, DeGea come to mind

I don't think he is at that level, no - it would cost us to find one that good to go straight into the team.

He's a mid-table keeper that played for a really poor side last season and still looks shaky.
And I think you’re right. I’d rather we learn from others (including Liverpool with
There are much better keepers out there - he's also not the only one under pressure - Kepa, DeGea come to mind

I don't think he is at that level, no - it would cost us to find one that good to go straight into the team.

He's a mid-table keeper that played for a really poor side last season and still looks shaky.
And I agree. But I just think that we should learn from others’ experiences like Liverpool & Karius and replace him now rather than make really expensive mistakes in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.