2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are Carlo's statement project. He has come to a massive club who have achieved nothing in 25 years,but a club with tradition , supportive owner and a big fan base.

He is intending to build a legacy and a team of winners . He will then hand over the reins to his chosen successor , polish the trophies he has won us and raise an eyebrow to all the pundits who questioned him.

I don't think Carlo is going anywhere until he can say 'mission accomplished.
At utd he would never be able to say mission accomplished the job is mission impossible

I think we are Carlo's statement project. He has come to a massive club who have achieved nothing in 25 years,but a club with tradition , supportive owner and a big fan base.

He is intending to build a legacy and a team of winners . He will then hand over the reins to his chosen successor , polish the trophies he has won us and raise an eyebrow to all the pundits who questioned him.

I don't think Carlo is going anywhere until he can say 'mission accomplished.

I want Zidane after Carlo.

The unbridled arrogance of the idea that United would "approach Everton for permission to speak to Carlo", as if it were a fait accompli. It's not 1999 anymore, boys.

I've always said that a properly ambitious Everton, backed financially, would be a place no manager would want to leave once he's got a taste for success. I'm not sure United or the media have caught up yet, but United are in a spiral of decline and Everton are on the rise.

Woodward can't afford an embarrassing refusal, so it's nailed on he goes for Pochettino - a man with a record of winning absolutely nothing - who is currently unemployed and, therefore, cheap. He'll be the path of least resistance for Woodward, glamorous enough to appeal to the vanity of the fans, and convenient enough to come cheap.

PS I realise that there is a small chance this post could come back and bite me. On the off chance that happens, I will be officially finished with Everton.

The unbridled arrogance of the idea that United would "approach Everton for permission to speak to Carlo", as if it were a fait accompli. It's not 1999 anymore, boys.

I've always said that a properly ambitious Everton, backed financially, would be a place no manager would want to leave once he's got a taste for success. I'm not sure United or the media have caught up yet, but United are in a spiral of decline and Everton are on the rise.

Woodward can't afford an embarrassing refusal, so it's nailed on he goes for Pochettino - a man with a record of winning absolutely nothing - who is currently unemployed and, therefore, cheap. He'll be the path of least resistance for Woodward, glamorous enough to appeal to the vanity of the fans, and convenient enough to come cheap.

PS I realise that there is a small chance this post could come back and bite me. On the off chance that happens, I will be officially finished with Everton.

I very much doubt that it will bite you on your arse mate.

To paraphrase, "Who?"

Status
Not open for further replies.