2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when we signed Gylfi for £45m and wanted him to do exactly what Hames is doing for us now? Pales in comparison doesn't he

(TBF Gylfi is not expected to play proper playmaker by Ancelotti and doesn't deserve most of the recent stick and was good today) but come on having Hames with us is like trying red wine for the first time after having been fed grape juice for years

I'll be a bit devils-advocate and say he couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag - hes a passenger defensively .... but he somehow manages to repeatedly impress me anyway.

Remember when we signed Gylfi for £45m and wanted him to do exactly what Hames is doing for us now? Pales in comparison doesn't he

(TBF Gylfi is not expected to play proper playmaker by Ancelotti and doesn't deserve most of the recent stick and was good today) but come on having Hames with us is like trying red wine for the first time after having been fed grape juice for years
Don’t you dare bring that mans name into this thread :whip:

Châteauneuf du Pape Rodney!!!

I was half thinking it wasn't his best game then remembered those two beautiful passes which should have been goals and caught myself on.

Status
Not open for further replies.