• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Play the best team
We’ve a break after Brighton and no midweek games for two months

Get through and something to look forward to in December

After their result last night it becomes a tougher and more important match

imagine resting all your players and going out and they draw Fulham at Home in QF and our league form slumps
we will regret it come December

just win the games blues

If Bolasie is fit play him down the right rather than Walcott....if for no other reason than to give him the opportunity to put his performance where his mouth is!

Lössl

Jonjoe
Gibson
Keane
Nkonkou

Davies
Delph

Gordon
Bernard
Iwobi

Kean

I think West Ham will be taking this game as seriously as us as its a great chance to get through to the QF's.

Can't remember what side they put out last week in the previous round.

Edit

Randolph
Ashby and Johnson were the full backs
Balbuena and Alese cb's
Wiltshire and Snodgrass were cm's
Yarmolenko, Lanzini and Anderson in a 3
Haller up top

So quite an attacking line up that won 5-1 against Hull.

So I'd be playing Delph with either Doucoure or Allan to ensure we dominate the midfield. Get the ball, give it to those that have a bit of magic in their boots and score blammo after blammo

I see people are saying they will be up for it after they won v wolves, maybe they are but we have nothing to fear as we are beating everyone, and they almost i would think fear us way more not forgetting that we are usually there bogey team, only complacency should effect us, no matter who the team is but we should go stronger each game and even more so going by the team we put out at Fleetwood which was stronger than i expected

If no one wants it then the club should be able to broadcast it themselves irrespective that our system is garbage. If they charged a tenner a link the money could go to our charity simple answer but no one does a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.