Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big couple of weeks for Marcel to try and work some magic. I genuinely think they’d listen to offers for anyone that isn’t in the first XI, bar maybe Gordon, Nkounkou and the centre backs. Rightly so too. Would love to see a fire sale, though it’ll be damn tricky to move some of them on.

I've been on the Jovic bandwagon but it brings up a very simple problem that Kean has: he's not really going to get gametime unless we play a 4-4-2 as Richarlison does a TON of the "dirty" work that doesn't really get brought up. And I think Kean could be great as a foil for DCL.

Spot on. Our front 3 is set. Kean will hopefully kick on a bit and challenge DCL; I don’t see the point in sending him on loan to bring in another player who has to start from scratch and sit on the bench more than he’ll play.

I think most fans see us as requiring a 23 year old Andrei Kanchelskis, a 23 year old Seamus Coleman, a 23 year old Koulibaly, a 20 year old Doucoure/Allan & the next Bouffon.

I'd suggest a pretty much 10/10 successful window would be getting the squad size down so that we can get one of the above in.

Bit mad the way there’s no credible links to incomings or outgoings at the mo!
What’s everyone’s thoughts? We getting ready for massive cull all done on the quiet? Or there is nobody interested?
Is there still a big signing on its way?

The thing is with going for it now..

It helps keep Richarlison.

I think he's with us this year but why would he want to leave next season if we have prime Zaha, Allan, Doucoure, Digne alongside Rodriguez and DCL.

I don't see anyone actively looking to leave. Richarlison could move on and be a cog in a machine elsewhere, or he could be a legend in taking this club back to the top table a-la Cantona.

Look at Rooney. For all his wonderful achievement at United, he has been forgotten about. The highest goal scorer at the club, but he will never be revered like Cantona / Giggs / Ronaldo or even Beckham. He just became a component in a club set up to win constantly.

I think most fans see us as requiring a 23 year old Andrei Kanchelskis, a 23 year old Seamus Coleman, a 23 year old Koulibaly, a 20 year old Doucoure/Allan & the next Bouffon.

I'd suggest a pretty much 10/10 successful window would be getting the squad size down so that we can get one of the above in.

I am hopeful that Branthwaite, Nkounkou and Gordon can be some of the above. Sounds like we are adding Jagne too who appears to be a highly rated youngster too.

Bit mad the way there’s no credible links to incomings or outgoings at the mo!
What’s everyone’s thoughts? We getting ready for massive cull all done on the quiet? Or there is nobody interested?
Is there still a big signing on its way?
I see one loan before next weekend and one signing very late on when we’ve emptied some of the garbage bin.

imagine though

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.