Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have an outstanding postings to reactions ratio of 1:8.

He's a one trick pony - got no personality so try takes a swing at the champ and fish for likes.

Was funny the first time but when your entire posting history revolves around one person you come across a bit desperate.

Maybe he's some arl bird I bucked back in the day and never called back? :confused:

The thing is with going for it now..

It helps keep Richarlison.

I think he's with us this year but why would he want to leave next season if we have prime Zaha, Allan, Doucoure, Digne alongside Rodriguez and DCL.

He's a one trick pony - got no personality so try takes a swing at the champ and fish for likes.

Was funny the first time but when your entire posting history revolves around one person you come across a bit desperate.

Maybe he's some arl bird I bucked back in the day and never called back? :confused:
You're totally the guy in his 30's who hangs around bars trying to intimidate 18 year olds in an effort to impress their girlfriends.

Bet Moshiri is in Monaco as we speak.... thinking to himself let’s go for this.

I can see a lot of outs but defo two incomings and one will be for some serious £

Bet Moshiri is in Monaco as we speak.... thinking to himself let’s go for this.

I can see a lot of outs but defo two incomings and one will be for some serious £
I had a similar thought yesterday after we'd finished. The finances and long-term FFP will play a big part, but ideally this could be a really good opportunity.

If we strengthen now in key positions while we've got the momentum, it could set up well for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.