Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Both teams like to attack, so I expect a lot of goals with this fixture. However, I feel Palace have the advantage as Pickford is the more error-prone of the 2 keepers. Also the Everton defence will get blitzed for pace if they maintain a high line. I hope I am wrong with my prediction, but I feel this could be the 1st loss of the season. Palace 3 - 2 Everton.

Both teams like to attack, so I expect a lot of goals with this fixture. However, I feel Palace have the advantage as Pickford is the more error-prone of the 2 keepers. Also the Everton defence will get blitzed for pace if they maintain a high line. I hope I am wrong with my prediction, but I feel this could be the 1st loss of the season. Palace 3 - 2 Everton.

But do you think it's likely that Carlo won't have noticed that some of their players can run quite quickly? And if he has noticed, tht he won't adjust the tactics accordingly?

We might get beaten but it won't, in my view, be because we're not prepared properly.

I'm really looking forward to this one - should be an entertaining game and a real test. I would ordinarily be worried about Pickford, given his Captain Pugwash shenanigans, but I'm trusting that Ancelotti will make the right decision. I'm really enjoying this peculiar feeling of trusting a manager to get it right - long may it continue.

This will be no easy match. I do think we now have the quality to stymie Palace and keep Zaha at bay. But I think we run out one nil uncomfortable winners. Richy to get on a roll after Fleetwood and being the difference. I see him scoring for fun in the next few weeks. I couldn't understand Pickford's selection last night at all and it caused more grief to bare.

Smh at the common thread running through players ForeverBlue92 sees as "quick and direct". It's 2020 ffs

I would suggest the common thread that links all of them is that they are all quick players. Should he have included McCarthy in the list, despite him not being quick, for the interest of diversity?

Stop looking to be offended by everything

Status
Not open for further replies.