2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did ok. Didn’t get into much trouble, but didn’t contribute much either. The problem is, I think this is what his game has evolved into. With the midfield quality we now have, he’s in free fall down the team list.

Delph is a way better player.
If he's fit - he found his levekl last night for his fitness- never lasted 90 minutes far too many pirouettes with the ball did my head in - booked as he was too slow getting back - Sig was anonymous the whole game - Tom was workmanlike when he came on as I stated in a better midfield he will do well.....he was MOTM playing for the England youth team two weeks ago....
the DCL Knockers have shut up now its lets have a go at TOM ......

I am old enough to remember the Tom Davies that ran half the length of the pitch together with a certain Mirallas, then scored the fastest goal in premiership history. That Tom needs to be unleashed again, but currently methinks he is being shackled by the specific tasks he has been assigned.

If he's fit - he found his levekl last night for his fitness- never lasted 90 minutes far too many pirouettes with the ball did my head in - booked as he was too slow getting back - Sig was anonymous the whole game - Tom was workmanlike when he came on as I stated in a better midfield he will do well.....he was MOTM playing for the England youth team two weeks ago....
the DCL Knockers have shut up now its lets have a go at TOM ......

We didn’t buy a brand new midfield to accommodate Tom Davies Joey.

He’ll either be on the bench or elsewhere on loan for this season.

Reactions: JLW

We didn’t buy a brand new midfield to accommodate Tom Davies Joey.

He’ll either be on the bench or elsewhere on loan for this season.
Either, or, but get rid of the crocks plus other duds first- Tom is young plus a far better back up that was on show other than Bernard last night -
If anyone believes Delph is going to be reliable back up think again ... plus he is on a bigger wage get rid of the likes of him in all positions first not a young local player who is good enough for England youth ....

Either, or, but get rid of the crocks plus other duds first- Tom is young plus a far better back up that was on show other than Bernard last night -
If anyone believes Delph is going to be reliable back up think again ... plus he is on a bigger wage get rid of the likes of him in all positions first not a young local player who is good enough for England youth ....

Bernard was a contender for MOM.

Time to get your eyes checked again, as the cataracts are playing up again.

He had a better touch than delph, who I felt always barely got the ball out of his feet (think his yellow), but Davies did not spread it as well as Delph did.

Clearly lacks confidence, he has always tried to pass it forward and move the ball. Seems between two minds these days, think it is difficult to judge him right now. Hope we keep him for this season and I think after the transfer window closes he might feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.