2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i think this is why carlo isn't giving him as much time as I'd like, he's trying to teach him to do the hard yards rather than just the easy stuff, which is fair. He's got the tools to be a big marauding striker, you want him to be a nuisance too, so he does need to learn that.

Hes a poacher all day for me...just looks like a player Ancelotti is trying to mould into something 'more'.

There was about 3 seconds left and we were already 2 ahead. Did you expect shirt off, lap of the ground like Ryan Giggs?

Lest we forget he has had a face like a smacked arse since the restart - add in taking Everton stuff off his social media and the constant talk of his agent holding talks with Juventus in Italy I wouldn't say its far fetched to suggest he wants out.

He has never proven once that he should be our first choice striker over CL who has been very hot and cold over his stint with us. From what I seen so far ge flatters to deceive.

Will get at least 10 goals in all comps for us this season. Think Carlo will persist till at least January. In that time he’ll have got more game time and slotted a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.