Match Thread Fleetwood Town v Everton, Wednesday 23rd September, 7.45pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernard, Iwobi been getting pelters here lately so good to see them step up.

Delph wasn't bad, wasn't amazing. If he's staying, good to get game time.

Glad Kean got his goal, again if he's staying, needs confidence.

As for the rest.. Richy outstanding again, Niels a superstar in waiting, Gordon continues to genuinely impress.

Pickford's clown shoes aside, a very creditable performance. Still some niggles though. Salford, Fleetwood, 10 man West Brom are all very well. Still, best we've looked for flippin' donkey's.

Now for a pancake.

I think it shows that all the players who are getting a chance have had to raise their game and it’s clear that some want to be part of Carlo’s match day squad. Whether their best is going to be good enough remains to be seen. There definitely a vibrancy about the team at the minute, just hope we can stay on the crest of the wave for as long as possible.

Keepers gotta go - made that a contest when we should have been comfortable.

Solid from most of the rest of the ressies - nothing more.

Bernie did well centrally, Richy was just doing richy - working hard and always a threat but Nkounkou was different gravy - back heel assist for miserable Moise (fiat play, I'd be raging if I never got the start tonight!) was the cherry on the icing on the cake - the lad needs to be in and around the prem matchday squad now, let's see what he can do against better oppos.

Let's do moysies lousy cokerney hammers now and see who we get.

Arriba los caramelos!

Status
Not open for further replies.