2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he's got ADHD or had it ( meant to half grow out of it )

i believe this because i have / had it ...and i was a keeper not pro standard but near enough semi pro

I make some boss saves like really good but i'd also make mistakes like pickford and i believe its cos we lack the ability to stay focussed all game because we are that energetic

still they got rid of me ... so

When it comes to keepers, there are probably a 100 keepers in the world premier league quality. Find one that is hungry and wanting to prove himself and he is the man for the job. The difference between Dean Henderson, Lloris, De Gea, and whatever keeper you want is so small that Desire and hunger is a deciding factor. Pickford is so arrogant he could never have those attributes. Get rid of him tomorrow.

I believe he's got ADHD or had it ( meant to half grow out of it )

i believe this because i have / had it ...and i was a keeper not pro standard but near enough semi pro

I make some boss saves like really good but i'd also make mistakes like pickford and i believe its cos we lack the ability to stay focussed all game because we are that energetic

still they got rid of me ... so

Yeah now that you say that, makes a lot of sense. Have adhd too and yeah makes sense you can see his head is in a different place sometimes, sucks that chemicals in your brain do this but such is life, that’s the different between a decent player and world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.