Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They own half the player each I think

They do mate.

On 31 January 2019, Atlético announced the transfer of Emerson to FC Barcelona, effective as of July 2019, for 12.7 million.[9] The deal consisted of a joint financial operation between Barcelona and fellow La Liga side Real Betis, in which each club paid half of the transfer fee and retained a percentage of Emerson's economic rights. He was to become a Betis player in July 2019, with Barcelona holding the option of reacquiring him for 6 million in 2021.

I can see Barca just waiting till next year, buying him for 6m and moving him on, but we shall see.

They do mate.

On 31 January 2019, Atlético announced the transfer of Emerson to FC Barcelona, effective as of July 2019, for 12.7 million.[9] The deal consisted of a joint financial operation between Barcelona and fellow La Liga side Real Betis, in which each club paid half of the transfer fee and retained a percentage of Emerson's economic rights. He was to become a Betis player in July 2019, with Barcelona holding the option of reacquiring him for 6 million in 2021.

I can see Barca just waiting till next year, buying him for 6m and moving him on, but we shall see.
Yeah like they did with del boy when he was with us. I think we should try sign him back he was quality and carrying Watford before he got that injury. Plus with the players we have in midfield now he would be class

I won't be surprised if we do not manage one single out, These players are so so bad with no value at all, The only one you could probably get a sniff of interest is for Sandro purely due to his age and that he might just might turn the corner and not smash his foot into the ground, Delph could work his way into a Burnley side but he's never fit so who the hell is gonna wanna put money down for a crock who can't even string two games together, Bolasie and Besic aren't even worth the keyboard strokes.
I'll put my neck on the block and predict that at least 3 of those 4 will not be at the club when the transfer window closes.

Just proves that ,if they’re fortunate to be recruited by City, even crap players can win medals.
Also illustrates that even the best make mistakes in their recruitment.
Which of these players is the better player?

Player 1

Player 2

Bonus pointer, given for guitarring the players names.

Just proves that ,if they’re fortunate to be recruited by City, even crap players can win medals.
Also illustrates that even the best make mistakes in their recruitment.

But the point wasn't about making recruitment mistakes or being crap. It was about him returning to Everton a failure after leaving. Stones made the right decision to leave us and has had a successful time with City. I still don't want Everton to try and sign him, like.

Personally, I think Aarons is overrated. I quite liked the look of Frimpong for Celtic when I saw him recently. I am sure the commentators said he was a teenager too so makes it even more of an attractive one.

not sure if Celtic need to sell or if they would be willing to though...

Didn't Delph "win" most of those trophies too?
He won two Premier Leagues with City, mate.

Delph.png

But I wasn't saying Stones was a good or bad player; just making the point that he wouldn't return to Everton a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.