Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still confident there will be a few outs. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised. All it takes is for a team to look a little shaky in the opening few fixtures, and bringing in some new blood can make a huge difference.

Just because we don't think they are needed here doesn't mean they won't be of value elsewhere. There are very few teams who buy 1st choice players from other teams. The majority of transfers are players made available by clubs because they don't fit in with a teams plans. Some of our best players over the years have been rejects from other clubs.
I won't be surprised if we do not manage one single out, These players are so so bad with no value at all, The only one you could probably get a sniff of interest is for Sandro purely due to his age and that he might just might turn the corner and not smash his foot into the ground, Delph could work his way into a Burnley side but he's never fit so who the hell is gonna wanna put money down for a crock who can't even string two games together, Bolasie and Besic aren't even worth the keyboard strokes.

I'm still confident there will be a few outs. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised. All it takes is for a team to look a little shaky in the opening few fixtures, and bringing in some new blood can make a huge difference.

Just because we don't think they are needed here doesn't mean they won't be of value elsewhere. There are very few teams who buy 1st choice players from other teams. The majority of transfers are players made available by clubs because they don't fit in with a teams plans. Some of our best players over the years have been rejects from other clubs.
Absolutely there will be.
David Unsworth said there were lots of scouts watching our under 23s last night as we put the more experienced ones in the shop window.

If the likes of Bolasie, Besic and Sandro leave it will be at the very end of the window.

Get in here:
Todibo on loan with an option to buy
Dalot on loan with an option to buy
Cillessen on loan with an option to buy
Sangaré

Get out of here:
Lossl, Pennington, Kenny, Besic, Delph, Davies, Baningime, Bolasie, Sigurdsson or Iwobi, Walcott, Sandro, Tosun

Send out on loan:
Branthwaite, Gibson

Pickford/Cillessen/Virginia - Coleman/Dalot, Keane/Mina, Todibo/Holgate, Digne/Nkounkou - Allan/Gbamin, Doucouré/Sangaré, Gomes/Sigurdsson or Iwobi - James/Bernard, DCL/Kean, Richarlison/Gordon

Do your work, Marcel.
Have you seen Sangare play? His technique is so poor - he's not that good. Soumare is the one we should looking at. He's got technique, strong, combative, and box to box. Mike's better. I reckon you can even tell by youtube comparison even though that's not the done thing.

Have you seen Sangare play? His technique is so poor - he's not that good. Soumare is the one we should looking at. He's got technique, strong, combative, and box to box. Mike's better. I reckon you can even tell by youtube comparison even though that's not the done thing.
The trick is Sangaré is available for under 10 million. Lille won't sell Soumaré for less than 40 million and he would surely want to start here. Sangaré would likely come here as a backup to Doucouré as we don't really currently have a player like that. Plus he is a bargain with one year left on his contract.

Get in here:
Sangaré

Get out of here:
Lossl, Pennington, Kenny, Besic, Delph, Davies, Baningime, Bolasie, Sigurdsson or Iwobi, Walcott, Sandro, Tosun

Send out on loan:
Branthwaite, Gibson

Pickford/Cillessen/Virginia - Coleman/Dalot, Keane/Mina, Todibo/Holgate, Digne/Nkounkou - Allan/Gbamin, Doucouré/Sangaré, Gomes/Sigurdsson or Iwobi - James/Bernard, DCL/Kean, Richarlison/Gordon

Do your work, Marcel.
You missed out golden boy tommy D

Get in here:
Sangaré

Get out of here:

Send out on loan:
Branthwaite, Gibson

Do your work, Marcel.

Sounds like something you would take to cure Syphilis

The trick is Sangaré is available for under 10 million. Lille won't sell Soumaré for less than 40 million and he would surely want to start here. Sangaré would likely come here as a backup to Doucouré as we don't really currently have a player like that. Plus he is a bargain with one year left on his contract.
Or we hope he doesn't move and then start turning his ear for a free transfer

I guess I just wanted every position to be filled with quality but I forget we don't have funds for that.

Fair point, but I think there is no way we will get through a season with only Doucoure ,Allan and Gomes.
Selling Davies would mean probably two or more would have to play tomorrow against Fleetwood as we must put out a reasonable team or risk being put out of the competition and that is the way it will be all season
Tom Davies can play cup matches and can come on as a sub if needed in league games. I think midfield will have to be rotated to keep our top three as fit and fresh as possible and have them available for the bigger games if possible.
I think JR will not have any defensive duties and that is the reason for three in the middle, to cover for JR not working back.
If we could count on Gbamin that would be different, but I dont think we can so I see four players covering three positions and I don't think that is enough

It’s all very well to say we should keep him because we can rotate him in but, and this is very important, he’s a terrible, terrible football player.

He’s not a destroyer, and he’s not very good at passing or running. I’m not being glib or anything, I just don’t think our squad benefits from having him in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.