Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate with respect I'm simply posting information I have been passed on.

Plenty of stuff hasnt come off, plenty nearly has and some has.

I promise I'm not a wind up. I posted a very sincere thread about collapsing at the boxing day game where I think some on here saw me lying on the floor in a heap.

If I was taking the piss I certainly wouldn't have done that. Nor would I have been active in sorting tickets out for people when needed to.

I wish I could guarantee everything but alas I can't.
Thanks for the comment though.

You do have a pretty impressive record Jinks mate.

I mean you would think at some point you would fluke 1, but alas, still not after all this time.

Atletico Madrid Sporting director says theyre in talks with Roma,PSG and us about Arias.

I think hes trying to encourage interest as PSG just signed Florenzi on loan from Roma (we were also linked).

Dont believe him + also hope we dont get Arias.
One of our new Colombian friends says he links up really well with James for the national team

Who did it better :

mahrez.jpg
witsel.jpg

One of our new Colombian friends says he links up really well with James for the national team

Mina + Arias + James as the trifecta...

Arias on loan would be good...we can do better for permanent though.

Also, this is a steal for Todibo €15mil

My French isn't wonderful but I'm fairly sure that the article says that there are 2 English clubs interested. I'd imagine that at that price and given our centre half problems we might be one of them.

I have to admit that I'm not convinced that he is what we need right now , but who knows.

If we go for him I'd prefer a loan with an option to buy.

Tbh i was hoping we could find a bit better than Todibo but if that really is true about the price thing then it's a no brainer imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.