2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant take to the lad - his moody demeanour and lack of effort doesn't help him.

Only 19/20 and earning 50k+ a week and the lad has a face like a smacked arse when most his age are living in student digs and barely able to afford a tin of beans.

Cant take to the lad - his moody demeanour and lack of effort doesn't help him.

Only 19/20 and earning 50k+ a week and the lad has a face like a smacked arse when most his age are living in student digs and barely able to afford a tin of beans.
Lack of effort? If anything he’s trying too hard to impress. Needs to relax and simplify the game.

you ever seen richys demanour?

Atleast Richarlison can back it up mate.

If you're gonna be snarling then walk the walk whereas him doing his best Pogba resting biatch face impression whilst strolling around the pitch doing rabona's in the penalty area just makes him look daft.

Im not fussed if he stays or goes tbh but think we are desperate for another CF - we literally have no goals off the bench.

I think he'll make an initial loan move once Everton are satisfied with the potential fee for a permanent deal.

There needs to be another option at centre-forward, and Kean isn't going to provide it anytime soon.

Well, it didn't work last year, but nothing really did.

There's no evidence he actually wants out. No noises from his camp, nothing. It's all just press talk about Juve wanting to loan him.

He could come out and say he is happy at Everton.

I think the fact he hasn't is telling, imo.

Atleast Richarlison can back it up mate.

If you're gonna be snarling then walk the walk whereas him doing his best Pogba resting biatch face impression whilst strolling around the pitch doing rabona's in the penalty area just makes him look daft.

Im not fussed if he stays or goes tbh but think we are desperate for another CF - we literally have no goals off the bench.

That's just his face! Same as Richarlison.

Some people just looked narky. I "suffer" from it myself.

Seems to be the same drumheads writing this kid off who have spent the last 3 years slaughtering Dom.

Make of that what you will

F8BFC09F-5198-4F6C-A33B-FB9F3166FADE.png

This doesn't really make sense. If he came out and said he was happy I would wonder why he has came out and said it and assume he actually wasn't happy then.

Doesn't make sense that there is so much talk of him moving if he is supposedly happy.

Most likely his agent drumming up interest in Italy.

Even if we gave Moise Kean another twelve months he'd still only be 21 yrs old or so. The only problem is he's not going to develop too much playing a few minutes here and there from the bench; we're not going to drop Dominic Calvert-Lewin to accommodate the guy, so he needs to make the most of the starts he gets in our cup games.

Status
Not open for further replies.