2020/21 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think his and Allan's roles were flipped compared to the Spurs game, for some reason. Didn't do much box to box and hung back with the CBs a lot - probably to help deal with that Diangana who was giving us problems? Watford fans will tell you he's not good as a DM. Need him running up the pitch with the ball and combining with James/Gomes.

He was quieter today, but I think that's gonna be a pattern against the "lesser" sides.

That being said he won the ball in some good areas today, including when we conceded the first goal.

I feel like he's a player that gets noticed when we are playing against "superior" opposition.

thought the game completely passed him by, know he was thrown out on to offer protection for Coleman but he was rightly subbed

I think they had a tougher game in midfield today because Mina was rash in defence. There were two or three times he came charging up to half way to win unwinnable challenges.

We need better decision making from Mina too.

after watching tom davies this guy feels like [Poor language removed] patrick vieira, we have improved our squad quality by a mile i can say that

Status
Not open for further replies.