Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries.........not great so far. But let's trust that professor Carlo can iron out our problems. A master class needed now for the second half. We can step up........not sure if wba can. Typical of Everton to not turn up when we all are willing them to do just that. At least we have another half to win this match.
No excuses..........no slow midfield to blame(except Gomes). COYBs....
Ps........we have taken the lead.........discard all my previous rubbish.....Up the Toffees....

for me thats not a red, I know by the current rules it is but it shouldn't be. It's not violent enough to be a red in my book

It's a red every day mate, absolutely daft. It's out of nowhere as well, like James' nudge was nothing. I know what you are saying, in old times it'd just be a talking to but it's been over a decade that any sort of hand to face attempt is a straight red.

Have to give West Brom props. They were dangerous and played really well in that 1st half. Would still be ahead on another day. We have to be better. Those giveaways kill us.

Status
Not open for further replies.