What are the odds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonka1878

Player Valuation: £20m
I noticed the bonuscode for the first time so in honour, a thread of losing bets. Pacifically on Everton. I tend to lose about £50 a year on us winning the League, F.A., and League cup and the odd game, Occasionally win a few result or goalscorer but I only ever bet 4-5 quid and not every game. Anyway I had a bet with our old defender Paul Power s brother and Got 500, 30, and 33 respectively. They are now 125, 25 and 10/1 That seems quite drastic after only a week.

A thread for Everton bets if the hierarchy allow. Seems odd that the link in the banner takes you off the site.

Someone mentioned that we were 500 to 1 for the league and yet Leeds were like 125/1 or something similar. I'm a pretty laid back person but I tell you what...

Screenshot_20181107-172950_Chrome.jpg

I never bet, do football index and have mostly Everton players, about 2 pound up on that but never bet on anything but the grand national and even then it’s only £1 each way

I noticed the bonuscode for the first time so in honour, a thread of losing bets. Pacifically on Everton. I tend to lose about £50 a year on us winning the League, F.A., and League cup and the odd game, Occasionally win a few result or goalscorer but I only ever bet 4-5 quid and not every game. Anyway I had a bet with our old defender Paul Power s brother and Got 500, 30, and 33 respectively. They are now 125, 25 and 10/1 That seems quite drastic after only a week.

A thread for Everton bets if the hierarchy allow. Seems odd that the link in the banner takes you off the site.
Took me way too long to understand that

Status
Not open for further replies.