2020/21 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
...adding a bit of perspective, he actually looks a much better prospect than Kean. We have a valuable asset on our hands.
Can you answer as I know you take an interest in the youth teams. Is Gordon a left footer. I thought he was but someone on here said No he a right footer.

Looked boss last night, deserves a place on the bench at least, not the half arsed overpaid sods that normally get a seats

Can you answer as I know you take an interest in the youth teams. Is Gordon a left footer. I thought he was but someone on here said No he a right footer.

...right footed, Matey. He’s had this knack coming through the ranks of cutting in from the left and curling shots right footed in the top right corner. Very much like Coutinho, you know he’s going to do it but it’s difficult to stop.

I call it his curly wurly and it’s only a matter of time before he produces one in the first team.

he has a touch of the Richarlisons about him, very direct and pacey, he'll score a few and scare a few fullbacks. Only league 2 but like is always said, you still have to make the most of your opportunity

Looked promising against Salford, but needs to do it in the premiership...

The signs were there though & it looks like he will prosper as he gets more game time...

...right footed, Matey. He’s had this knack coming through the ranks of cutting in from the left and curling shots right footed in the top right corner. Very much like Coutinho, you know he’s going to do it but it’s difficult to stop.
Agreed, but can also neatly flick the ball with his left to go on the outside which I would look daft attempting

I call it his curly wurly and it’s only a matter of time before he produces one in the first team.

You could genuinely tell how annoyed he was with himself that he didn't bury at least one... said a lot to me of his expectations of himself.. augers well

Status
Not open for further replies.