Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
are we paying agent fees and his wages in marshmallows?

Doucoure & Allans wages are covered by Schneiderlins and the kids gone.

Garbutt and Baines is another 80-90k which likely covers James.

Add in a few others due to be gone this window

Bolasie, Walcott, Besic, Sandro, Pennington out of contract next summer

Gylfi, Tosun out of contract the summer either

Wages are no longer a concern after these next 12 months or so.

Doucoure & Allans wages are covered by Schneiderlins and the kids gone.

Garbutt and Baines is another 80-90k which likely covers James.

Add in a few others due to be gone this window

Bolasie, Walcott, Besic, Sandro, Pennington out of contract next summer

Gylfi, Tosun out of contract the summer either

Wages are no longer a concern after these next 12 months or so.
The problem is you want us to spend with zero outs on top of the 3 players we've just brought in.
I won't be surprised if Brands manages to shift 0 of them because they are pure crap.

I rate Zaha, and I think he would be effective in our team. But even with Zaha for me Rodriguez and richarlison are starters....so for a wide man to rotate/come off the bench...... Stick with gordan. And scout for another young talented winger. Personally as Good as Zaha would be in our team, we have no need for him.

The problem is you want us to spend with zero outs on top of the 3 players we've just brought in.
I won't be surprised if Brands manages to shift 0 of them because they are pure crap.

Must be a mind reader lad as I've never said that.

I fully expect a few to be gone either by sale or loan come October 6th.

Just to add more sway to the Zaha debate. ‘IF’ we do go in for him again you’d of course expect him to play in wide positions. But the added bonus would be you could easily play him as a Striker if/ when there are injuries/ rotation to DCL/ Richy.

Fills two problem positions
Would rather have Gelson Martins rw,also plays rb and cf can cover 3 positions is younger, better and cheaper than Zaha serving ban for hitting ref so could get good deal from Monaco also has resale value (if he doesn't hit prem refs) unlike Zaha

Somebody compared him to DCL yesterday, you can see the difference between the players like night and day.

DCL plugged away and worked to improve, he got picked quite a lot and even tho at times it didn't work he was given a chance.

Im not seeing the same desire from Kean.
I'm not seeing the same amount of chances for Kean which, as you point out, DCL was given despite some poor performances early on.

The problem for me remains above all else that you can't really justify giving him a run in the team with Dom playing well consistently.
True. At some point, he's got to force the issue by making a strong case. I really hope we keep him as I'm convinced he's got loads of goals in him. But at the moment, DCL offers more. Having said that, there will be moments when we can play a front three of Richie, DCL and Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.