Match Thread Everton v Salford City, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davies how does he get a game still. Every single time he plays his touch is terrible, he’s easily telegraphed, he gets it caught in his feet when he tries to dribble. If he does complete a pass it’s cause the player has to stretch to get it.

One game two max is what I’d need to see as manager and I’d be giving him to some conference team.

Horrifying glimpse into what this season could've looked like if we'd not signed the three new boys. I think we need three more midfielders just to make sure this starting line up is never seen again.

Think they’ve all done alright to be honest. Most Are showing desire, it’s a good development game for the youngsters. Walcott should be leading by example, instead our main threat looks a young left back playing his first senior competitive game.

Imagine being an international midfielder, often the skipper for your country, allowing a football match to pass you by and let yourself get marked and not want the ball, against league 2 opposition who have recently been snorted by an u21 team?!

You actually do all the above and throw in such and anemic, lethargic performance after your manager has just signed 3 new midfield players, who can all take your position and start ahead of you in premier League matches, and just days after these new signings have just helped get the club their first away win at a so called big 6 side in years?!

Ladies and gents - I give you Everton's record transfer signing - an absolute disgrace to the shirt.

If he can't be arsed to turn up tonight, put a shift in and affect the match, then there is literally no hope for the fella.

The full 11 is mostly a cobbled together outfit of the players we didn't use on Sunday. I wasn't expecting us to blow these lads away tbh
I expected us to create more than we have. 1 goal from a set piece and struggling everywhere else feels exactly like last season. Just glad most of these players are not regular starters this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.